04 December 2015

wishes

Someone call off the guards.
this is happening whether you like it or not.

I planned power plays with the best of intentions.
hoping for the best just hoping nothing happens.

There wasn't much more than this.
And in an Ikea many months ago I told you this,
Demeber 2015 was the end of this.
And I have to hold strong.
Oh I have to.
Because they said so, because they said...

"Don't hold your breath, baby girl.
don't hold your breath."

And eye lashes and falling stars
and tunnels and 11:11
does
nothing.

Time is ticking
(oh person, my person)
time is flying by.


Here's this.
Here's me.
Here goes
nothin.

-xo




(it has been brought to my attention that my blog posts are being stolen and reused. i kindly ask that you stop. i am a mostly independent writer, however i am working closely with a publisher and legal team which means you could find yourself in some weird trouble. best to just leave this alone. thank you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hi there!